Pet Food Learning Online Class
Ensuring proper nutrition is crucial for maintaining a healthy and joyful canine companion. One essential step is to determine your dog’s daily calorie needs, as this information is essential for their overall well-being and quality of life. Ignoring this crucial aspect of your dog’s care can adversely affect their health and lifestyle. Therefore, it’s vital to know your dog’s daily calorie intake to ensure their optimal animal welfare.
- Please complete the form below provided and share with us your information regarding your dog’s personal calorie intake. This will enable us to engage in a more informed discussion about your dog’s nutritional requirements.
Online Pet Food Seminar Course
- Pet Food Calories
- Harmful Ingredients
- How to read the Guaranteed Analysis
- What is a good Dry or Can Food
- Dry Food vs Raw Food
- Whole Prey Model Raw Diet
- Puppy to Adult Life Stages
- AAFCO and NRC
Pet Food Learning Online Class: Dry/Can vs Raw Foods
NePoPo Dog Training Online or In-Person Seminars
Three separate online classes or one full in-person seminar
1) Positive Reinforcement, Puppy Raising and Clicker Training.
2) Negative Reinforcement, Grooming, Leash Walking and Distractions.
3) NePoPo E-Collar Training and Animal Welfare Laws
4) NePoPo® Full Seminar Course
Class 1 , 2 , 3 can be done in one, in-person classroom located at Forest Hills, The Austin Space.